Welcome to our latest Corporate Law Report. You know the drill:
Watch the video overview above and, for any topics that interest you, go deeper with the legal analysis and commentary below>>
1. Managing Cyber Risk
- Top Ten Ways To Manage Cyber Risk – Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
2. BYOD, But Leave the Risks Behind
3. New Reporting for Iran-Related Activities
- New Reporting Company Disclosure Requirements for Activities Relating to Iran – Proskauer Rose LLP
4. What Next for the NLRB?
- Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down President Obama’s NLRB Appointments – Barger & Wolen
- NLRB Plans to Ignore D.C. Circuit Ruling Invalidating Obama Recess Appointments; Validity of Appointment of Richard Cordray as CFPB Director Also Suspect – Bracewell & Giuliani
- D.C. Circuit NLRB Decision Casts Doubt on Validity of Cordray Appointment – Ballard Spahr
5. Human Rights and Business
As always, we’d love to get your feedback or thoughts on this week’s episode. We might quote you on it!
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 7 – Need to Know Employment News, Roth Conversions, First-to-File, Cultural Fit in the Workplace
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 6 – U.S. Manufacturing, Social Media, Online Endorsements, Hart Scott Rodino
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 5 – Economic Espionage Act, Trademark Audits, Need to Know Employment News
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 4 – Cybersecurity, Social Media, New Employment Laws, and Healthcare Reform
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 3 – Mobile App Privacy, First Sale Doctrine, and FCPA Compliance
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 2 – Holiday Parties, Human Trafficking, and Employment Law Savviness
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 1 – Wellness Programs, Obamacare Requirements, and Employee Misclassification