Happy Valentine’s Day, and welcome to the latest edition of the Corporate Law Report. You know what to do:
Watch the video overview above and, for any topics that interest you, go deeper with the legal analysis and commentary below>>
- H-1Bs for FY 2014 – Fowler White Boggs P.A.
- Petitioners File Opening Brief Challenging SEC’s Conflict Minerals Rule – Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Anti-Corruption Due Diligence in Corporate Transactions: Implementing a Risk-Based Approach – Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Canada Moves to Strengthen Anti-Bribery Legislation – Bennett Jones LLP
- Establishing an Effective Compliance Program: An Overview to Protecting Your Organization – Holland & Knight LLP
Love Contract #9?
- ‘Tis the Season for Office Romances … Love and the Office Water Cooler – Foley & Lardner LLP
- Just in Time for Valentine’s Day: When Employees Place Bets in the Workplace Dating Pool… – Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Understanding and Mitigating Liability for Workplace Romances – Mintz Levin
FMLA Final Rules for Military Families
- New FMLA Rules Expand Leave Eligibility for Military Family Members – Small Business Support
- DOL Publishes New FMLA Regulations – Morgan Lewis
Tax Trouble for Investors in California Business
As always, we’d love to get your feedback or thoughts on this week’s episode. We might quote you on it!
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 8 – Cyber Risk, BYOD, Iran Sanctions, NLRB’s Future, Human Rights
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 7 – Need to Know Employment News, Roth Conversions, First-to-File, Cultural Fit in the Workplace
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 6 – U.S. Manufacturing, Social Media, Online Endorsements, Hart Scott Rodino
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 5 – Economic Espionage Act, Trademark Audits, Need to Know Employment News
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 4 – Cybersecurity, Social Media, New Employment Laws, and Healthcare Reform
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 3 – Mobile App Privacy, First Sale Doctrine, and FCPA Compliance
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 2 – Holiday Parties, Human Trafficking, and Employment Law Savviness
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 1 – Wellness Programs, Obamacare Requirements, and Employee Misclassification