Here’s a look at some of the news items we’ve been following in corporate law on JD Supra. If you joined us last week, you know the routine:
Watch the video overview above and, for any topics that interest you, go deeper with the legal analysis and commentary below>>
On Company Holiday Parties:
- ‘Tis the Season: HOW TO AVOID Holiday Party Liability – Lowenstein Sandler
- Are You Liable for Serving Alcohol at Holiday Parties? – McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Holiday Parties In The Social Media Age – You Never Know Who Is Watching! – Akerman Senterfitt
- Employment Law Blog: Eggnog, Hangovers, & the Employee Christmas…I Mean Holiday Party – Davis, Brown, Koehn, Shors & Roberts, P.C.
- Workplace Word – November 2012 – Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
On Corporate Responsibility & Human Trafficking:
- Corporate Responsibility for Human Trafficking & Five Steps that Your Company Can Take Right Now – Foley Hoag
On 2013 Proxy Season:
On the Fiscal Cliff:
- [Video] Polsinelli Shughart Election Analysis and Legal Insight – Polsinelli Shughart
On Your Labor and Employment Law Savviness:
- 2012 Employment and Labor Law Final Exam – Nexsen Pruet
Good luck! Get your answers in by Friday, December 14, and if you’ve done well you’ll be entered to win a prize.
Glad to have you with us. Send a tweet to @jdsupra if you have particular feedback or would like to see a story covered here.
Until next week’s episode, which includes at the legal implications of company social media accounts…
- Corporate Law Report Ep. 1 – Wellness Programs, Obamacare Requirements, and Employee Misclassification